BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Waiting For Results

Holiday is about to come to an end. I, who is usually a cheerful and carefree person, have had a long face for days now. The first mid-term exam is quite difficult for me who always do my revision at the eleventh hour and I think that I may have come a cropper in them. I have been by hook or by crook try to take my mind off the exam results, but still I am a bit worried.

Fortunately, I am joining the 30 Hour Famine tomorrow. Thus, I will sure be able to put the results behind my mind within that period and to experience hunger and deprivation that the poor are facing since I will be fasting for 30 hours and get a glimpse of the dire conditions that impoverished children and families endure everyday.

Because of that, I will be unable to update my blog for about 2 days. But, I will sure share with you all my experience during the 30 Hour Famine Camp when I am back. I believe that I can also upload some photos by then since I am bringing along my camera. Do pray for me......

0 comments: