BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I passed my Driving Law Exam!!!

Yahoo! I passed my driving law exam with 50 out of 50 questions...haha
actually i did not expect to have answered all the questions correctly.
This is due to the fact that Ah Poh had failed 3 times consecutively, so I thought it would be quite tough...
but one of my buddies, Zhi Yong also not bad since he was only one question behind me...
then came to Nana who scored 47 out of 50...
but sad to say, Chia Yin left behind 2 questions to passing marks...
gambateh Chia Yin, I'm sure that you would pass for the coming re-exam.
After that, me and Zhi Yong who were on cloud nine when to "lim teh" at the kopitian downstairs.
I "chia" Zhi Yong drinks and he "chia" me mee mamak,
which i had never try before.
Well, actually it taste quite nice but I had difficulty of eating it since I had an ulcer in my mouth, which was quite painful when I tried to consume something,
what to say Mee Mamak which was spicy.
Then, we went to the Spring shopping centre for window shopping as our "sifu" was so busy that he would only come and fetch us in an hour time..wow..that long!!!
Zhi Yong was just enough time to buy a new stainless steel necklace when our "sifu" phoned me, telling me that he was already outside the Spring.
Then, I urged him to fetch me to the Star Ciniplex since my movie will start at noon and the time on my watch was about 20 minutes to twelve.
Luckily, I arrived at the ciniplex before the movie start
(actually Amy and shao jun were also late though Karen and Felicia were earlier)...
then the movie commenced...."Xing Fu Wang Xui"...
Well, the movie was on my point of view,
not suitable for underage since it was mostly about the "sex" thing..haha...
of course not the real action,
also I did not think that X-rated movie would be shown in Malaysia cinema...haha..
must HALAL...It was actually quite a nice movie and at times there were scenes that makes us laughed as most Singapore Movie did...

0 comments: