BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Law...Law...Law...

Today is a miserable day for me.
I have time to write this post because I have just completed the 500 forecast questions for the driving law test.
Now my mind is full of road signs and driving laws.
I got to remain them in my small brain since tomorrow I am going to sit for the exam.
Even though many insisted that it is a very easy test, but still, I feel a bit worried whether or not I would fail the exam with a total score of less than 42 out of 50.
Looks like I just have to keep my fingers cross so that I can pass the exam.
Otherwise, I will have to waste extra RM30 to resit for it.
By the way, something coincidence happen this afternoon because I have got to know that Zhi Yong is also sitting for his driving law exam tomorrow, and to my surprise, we are both having the same "sifu", which means we will going to the exam ground together without early planning since our "sifu" will be fetching us tomorrow about the same time in the morning.
Well, wish you all the best too, Zhi Yong!
Also not forgetting Fiona and Chia Yin who are going to sit for it as well tomorrow morning.
I hope we can all pass the exam, sure we can!

0 comments: