BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm back with a cockroach story!!!

Hello guyz, just a day after coming back from the 30 hour famine
and for sure I got a lot to share.
It was not easy to drink only water for 30 hours without any intake of solid food,
but I did it and I gained lots of nice and unforgetable experience in the 30 hour famine camp..
But, now I am very tired and really want to get a good rest.

Also, today I am very sad with my results since I got 2 Bs in Physics and Chemistry and it is just a few marks to A, so now I am feeling very depressed, desperate, speechless......
But I will sure blog on the 30 Hour Famine soon.
Please do wait for it with patience, thank you.

However, I do have something interesting to share at the moment...
It happened during my English tuition this afternoon,
when Wei Lin brought in a cockroach with her without knowing and
the cockroach suddenly flew to my trousers.

"What!" , I screamed when Wei Lin yelled at me and at the same time pointing at my trousers.
Oh my gosh! It was really appaling to see a cockroach on my trousers...
I quickly slapped it away and it flew to the floor, which later made our class to a state of ruckus.

All poeple pulled thier legs up to the chair lest the cockroach climbed to their legs, especially Manfred and Eleen whom I was just in time to take the photo..haha






Of course it included others like Wei Lin and Winnie.
Luckily, Sui Chin was absent, if not, she would surely be the one who screamed the loudest..haha..

The chaos finally ended when the cockroach flew out of the class when our teacher opened the door. Guess what? Madam Ting asked her maid to catch it instead of herselves to do it, which then caused the class to turn into a laughter.

That's all. I hoped you guyz enjoyed the story with some pictures attached.
Till then, wish you all the best in the results you get.
God Bless!!

0 comments: