BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am becoming immobiled!!

waa..just came back from badminton friendly match..
now feel aching here and there...
almost cannot move and becoming immobiled...
haiz...what to do?
a person like me who seldom play badminton so vigorously is participating in a competition le..
and the oppenents are so professional and they look so serious,unlike me who look more relax..
With my limited skills and training, i was beated at the first match for the male single, beated by a profesional badminton player who train everyday...
gush..the poinit is 21-5 and 21-6..haha..
but me and Michelle were lucky enough to partipate in the quarterfinal for the mixed double..a nice experience...
but the experience is paid by me aching here and there,especially my right hand and both legs...
hmm..even though i was unable to enter the semifinal in both categories...i still felt contented (i was playing badminton for the whole day in a badminton court free of charge)...it's better to be optimist!!
Actually it's good that i did not enter the semifinal which will be held tomorrow so that i can go and listen the law for driving...haha
Should always live our lives to the fullest...don't u think so?

0 comments: