BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

A2 Trial In 2 weeks time

Exam...exam...exam...
I feel like exam's never ending though that's what we all wish!!!
I won't mind if there're never ending serving of food,
or never ending games, movies and dramas available.

BUT,
it's nothing else, it's exams!

Knowing that A2 trial is just around the corner,
I should have really gotten serious and started my "engine" to revise,
well, I think "study" would be a better word to be used than "revise"
as I haven't even finished my syllabus...
However, that's not the case..
I have been procrastinating despite the fact that I don't really have enough time to do so.
Not to say that I do nothing, but is reading a few pages of textbook for the whole day of study considered productive? (prep time included)

At least now, I have only 2 subjects to focus on - GEO and ECONS after dropping HISTORY...
but this also gives me a good reason to procrastinate more...
I'll keep on telling myself that nothing to be worried of as only 2 subjects to tackle, rather than 3 subjects before this.

AaaaH, perhaps I should not be blogging now and should be studying instead.
Am I?
Perhaps the picture that I googled below represent my situation well..xp

0 comments: