BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There's yet to come!!!!

Whosh, just completed my once in a lifetime SPM Mock Exam,
It was a harsh one as it lasted for almost a month.
But finally, it ended.

Thinking of relaxing,
is what I want to do now,
but don't know why I seem to be uneasy for doing so..
maybe because the REAL SPM is just one month away,
though it seems to be quite a long time,
but to fully revise all the 11 subjects,
it's just not enough...

At the moment,
I'm also worrying about my mock results,
especially the Chinese..
But I have true faith in God that if I have tried my best,
Blessings will always be with me...
O Lord, give me faith and wisdom,
no matter what I got for my mock....
push me harder so that I'll pull up my socks and continue striking for SPM...

Anyway, I really thank lord for blessing me with wisdom that I got distinction in both English and Mathematics New South Wales Australia Competition..
Hope this will be of help in my coming SPM and most importantly my future..

0 comments: