BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Miserable Holiday..

Time flew away just like that,
without waiting for us even a second,
when I was about to go for my physics tuition,
I suddenly realised that one week of holiday was about to come to an end,
but I felt as if I was doing nothing for the past few days,
except chatting and playing friends for sales in the facebook,
and went out playing badminton with friends, which I think, was the only activity that benefited me to be in the pink and perhaps fitter.
Of course, tuition was the following routine which I have to go through almost everyday,
except weekends.

Before the holidays, I was longing for holidays..
Yet, when holidays arrived, I was not prepared for it..
I did not know how to really enjoy my holidays, and use it wisely...

SPM was just around the corner..
I should have started my revision..
but apparently I did not..
I just did not have the mood to revise,
but at the same time,
I felt so worried since I was not serious enough when I was in Form 4,
and there were lots to be done to be really prepared for the SPM..
I was in a dilemma,
as well as so confused with myself..

Can anyone motivate me?
Or perhaps you are in the same boat as me?

Feeling so miserable.............

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, Don be so sad... Well, i know u're feeling because i ever such experience too. Even now, I'm facing the same problem like u which is don't want to do revision though we know exam is coming soon.. Recently, I try to force myself to do it and it really works. Don't pamper ourself too much. U can go to library to study too, it somehow gives u the motivation to study. Maybe it's because of the environment