BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Teachers' Day Celebration

Me, Han Nee, Felicia, Amy, Karen and Alex taking a shot in front ot the big "blackboard"..

Whoo...it was indeed an amazing day...the performances were much better than previous.
frankly, not only do the teachers enjoyed the day, we as students were in the same boat as well..
Thus, I would like to thumb up for Dr. Lau it was her idea to have an audition before the rehearsal..Also, I would like to thank all the prefects and students for their efforts in making the celebration a success...

As the master of ceremony for today's celebration, I realised that I had became more experienced than before...I was not nervous as I did before after becoming emcees for many occasions except a bit worried since the script was just written this morning, which was less than an hour before the ceremony commenced. Here, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Karen, Felicia, Dr. Lau and some other chinese teachers for helping me in the script, alongside the experiences that I gained all these while.

Now I do not think it is necessary for me to describe the whole celebration because I'm sure most of my friends will post on the event. I will just upload one picture since most pictures are still with Felicia. I'll try get it from her as soon as possible.

*Felicia, do send me the photos when you see this. Thanks!!

0 comments: