BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Am I DreaMing?

Waa..just received messages saying that tonight no chinese tuition..
Happy about it since i have just had my English tuition..very tired la..
Monday is the only day that i have both tuitions..haiz..
Yet, tonight's class will have to be replaced this saturday morning...
Hmm...anyway, at least i'm free tonight..haha
Heard that Miss Lim is sick...dunno how is she now?
Hope she will have a good rest and quickly recover...
even though this means that i'll definitely have my tuition replaced this saturday..haha...dear frenz..
Let us pray for Miss Lim so that she can recover swiftly...

p/s why now so many people are getting sick ar? This reminds me of one of my classmate who always sneezes loudly in class..erm..to be frank, it sounds like a car starting its engine(vroom..vroom...) or an elephant in anger(u sure can imagine that)..even though it's quite annoying but we sure have a big laugh of it..it's not intentionally but we just can control ourselves...(at this very minute, once again i cannot control myself ...hahahahahah)

~pls drink more water and take good care of yourself, friends!!!

0 comments: